- Lady Napkins with one Fluff Absorbent core, individually wrapped (easy wrap fold ; 210 – 320 mm long)
- Lady Napkins with Airlaid Absorbent core, individually wrapped (easy wrap fold; 210 – 320 mm long)
- Lady pantiliners with one Airlaid Absorbent core, individually wrapped (easy wrap fold; 140 –190 mm long)
“Servo technology” and “Modularity” allow easy machine set up and format change with reduced effort thanks to a high integration of modules. It is possible to achieve the best results even in terms of easy installation&start-up and future relocation.
|Working speed (production speed - linear web speed)||Fluff core/Airlaid core||1200 pieces/min 300 m/min|
|Airlaid pantiliner||From 1200 to 1500 pieces/min300 m/min|
|Product width (min-max)||Fluff core/Airlaid core||70 - 115 mm (up to 165 mm including wings, if any)|
|Airlaid pantiliner||40 – 90 mm|
|Product length (min-max)||Fluff core/Airlaid core||210 - 320 mm|
|Airlaid Pantiliner||140 – 190 mm|
|Fluff pad width (max)||Fluff core||100 mm (*)|
|Pouch width (min-max)||Fluff core/Airlaid core||70 – 130 mm|
|Airlaid Pantiliner||50 – 100 mm|
|Pouch length (min-max)||Fluff core/Airlaid core||100 – 130 mm|
|Airlaid Pantiliner||60 – 90 mm|
|Type of fold||Fluff core
|Typical overall dimensions (L x W x H) excluding fans and filters||28.000 x 2.000 x 4.000 mm|
|Power supply installed (**)||380 – 500 kW|
(*)Products with width higher than 150 mm typically not individually wrapped
(**) The above data ranges depend on the machine configuration and are given just for reference. Final data shall be given with the Technical Documentation of the machine.
- FNL P12 is equipped with “zero-speed” unwinders with servo-driven expanding spindles, capable to guarantee the best web stability; each of those unwinders is equipped with quick, safe and easy splice systems; only 3 products are rejected for raw material splice.
- Advanced servo driven tension control devices assure an accurate web tension control along the whole production flow even in case of elastic perforated raw materials. Nip rolls are equipped with pressure rolls for the finest setting of raw material tension. Tension control devices before and after raw material off-line infeed are available as a standard.
- Raw materials position is constantly controlled through electronic web tracking and self-alignment equipment (2 edge sensors system) to minimize material deformation and waste, especially during ramp-up and ramp-down phases; Other position sensors assure printed or pre-printed raw materials to be registered.
- Fluff version is equipped with rotary forming drums for the manufacturing of contoured, flat or longitudinally profiled fluff pads in single or double layer.
- It can be equipped with a “Three-layer” section wich allows to reach high Fluff/SAP ratio (up to 50/50) without any tissue wrapped core. It can be also equipped with Fameccanica’s system for compressed fluff cores, which allows to have high absorbtion with the same thickness of airlaid cores. The Airlaid version, as standard, handles airlaid supplied in festoons, both for Napkins and Pantiliners.
- FNL P12 introduces the new “SV Series” Cellulose pulp fiberizing section, version SV-20F. This new mill benefits of all the previous experience of the MODE technology plus several improvements among which:
- double infeed system with progressive switch for automatic splicing
- frame design with easy accessibility for inspections and maintenance, both on breaker bar-rotor and on cellulose infeed rolls, without having to disassemble the complete group
- lower energy consumption (about 20÷30% saving) in spite of the higher Fiberizing capacity (from 150 to 1200 Kg/h)
- First class brushless servomotors and digital drivers are employed and accurately networked to make each process unit run synchronized at any time.
- Machine Functional Control by powerful PLC with distributed I/O allowing the easiest implementation of retrofitting modules.
- Programmable Limit Switch for an accurate management of electronic phasing.
- Main “Touch-screen” control panel, for centralized management of all machine operation phases (start-up, shut-down, changeover).
- Each machine section hosts a dedicated local “Touch-screen” operator interfaces that makes human interaction much easier as HMIs are close to relevant part of the process.
- FNL P12 can be equipped with different quality control systems to guarantee top-quality production targets:
- Automatic reject control systems with sensors for detection of material presence and/or application is available as standard.
- Visual web inspection system available upon request and the number of inspection cameras can be agreed according to the specific Customer needs.
- Fameccanica DATAMATE system is available and integrated in the converter operator panel, for the collection, storage and analysis of production data (production, scraps and downtime).
- Additional functions for raw material consumption and multi-shift statistical analysis are available with Fameccanica Datamate “Plus”
- According to final destination, the machine can be designed in compliance to local safety regulations (CE for European Countries, and UL or CSA for North American Countries, etc.). The whole machine has been designed considering the highest levels of safety standards for the operators and improvements are regularly evaluated and implemented through internal audits.
- The machine is equipped with safety guards with safety glass windows, both on operator and drive sides, furnished with safety switches and security locks. These guards have a “double-layer” structure which allow also an optimal noise absorbtion. For a higher noise reduction the machine is equipped with metal covers laminated with noise absorbent material on the top of the machine.